Confucius Institute Week - 2021
From 22 to 26 November 2021, Confucius Institute - Sofia held the annual Confucius Institute Week with five open lectures on Chinese culture. The topics of the lectures were "Chinese Calligraphy" with lecturer Silvi Velev, "Innovation and High-tech Development of the PRC" with lecturer prof. Nako Stefanov, "Chinese Traditional Musical Instruments and Chinese Opera" with lecturer Assoc. Prof. Dr. Miglena Tsenova-Nusheva, "Chinese Tea Culture" with lecturer Boyka Mihailova, and "Chinese Acupuncture" with lecturer Dr. Ning Jianfeng. The event was attended by nearly 100 listeners.
The recordings of all lectures are available in the You Tube channel of Confucius Institute in Sofia:
- November22 (Monday): „Chinese Calligraphy – Not Just Beautiful Writing“ – Silvi Velev, beginning at 15.30 h.
- November23 (Tuesday):“PRC on the Path of Innovation and High-tech Development” – prof. Nako Stefanov, beginning at 15.30 h.
- 24 November(Wednesday): “ChineseTraditional Musical Instruments and Their Place in Chinese Traditional Opera” – Assoc. prof. Dr. Miglena Tsenova-Nusheva, beginning at 15.30 h.
- 25 November (Thursday): “Introduction to Chinese Tea Culture” – Boyka Mihailova, beginning at 15.30 h.
- 26 November (Friday): “Chinese Acupuncture and Health” – Dr. Ning Jianfeng, beginning at 16.00 h.
All attendants will have the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers.