The Confucius Institute in Sofia is organizing a Chinese singing contest in order to encourage people to sing Chinese songs and to learn Chinese language and culture through songs.
Conditions for participation:
- All participants’ first language must not be Chinese.
Process of the competition:
- Before singing, participants should make a 1 minute self –introduction, illustrate their reason for choosing the song, or their understanding of the song, in Chinese.
- 2:00 – 4:00 min.
Types of performance
- solo performance
- group singing performance (two or more students)
- 1st place: one award of 500 BGN
- 2nd place: two awards of 300BGN
- 3rd place: three awards of 200BGN
- One Popularity Award of 100BGN
Date of the Competition: 7th of April, 2019
Place: Confucius Institute in Sofia (bul. Alexander Stamboliyski 82)
- For those who are studing in CIS’s Confucius classrooms or in teaching sites, contact your chinese teachers.
- For those who are not,but would like to enter 2019’s Chinese Song Contest, contact us at email@example.com to let us know your interest.
- Registration deadline : 29 March 2019