Chinese song contest “Rose Melodies” (online edition)
Chinese song contest “Rose Melodies”
The aim of the competition is to encourage people to sing Chinese songs and learn Chinese language and culture through them.
Rules for participation:
• The competition is aimed at people whose native language is not Chinese;
• A Declaration of informed consent is required for all participants;
• Each video should be 2 to 5 minutes long, including a short introduction of the participant in Chinese;
• Videos must be sent by April 15, 2022 to:
Types of performance:
• Solo performance
• Group performance (two or more participants)
• Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place in both categories. The prizes will be worth: BGN 500 - first prize; BGN 300 - second prize; BGN 200 - third prize.
• The winners of the Chinese Song Contest will be announced on April 28, 2022. The videos of the participants will be uploaded to the YouTube channel of the Confucius Institute.
• Those who study at Confucius classrooms or at Chinese-language schools should contact their Chinese teachers.
• For all others who wish to participate in the competition, please contact us at